Random rumblings and grumblings

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Stressed out? and other Random Thoughts

Man... I am so tired from school and work. Ok I am only taking 1 class, and I only work about 9-10 hours a day. Still I am really exhausted from working and doing my group project + a 15 page paper. In fact, I haven't even started on my 15 page paper. It's due on Dec 13, the same day as my final. YIKES! On top of this, I have a ton of work that is waiting for me.

Some days it just feels like so much pressure. I kinda go crazy for a bit. One of the younger guys that I work with, thought I am bi-polar... possible? sure. I think it's more stress and the lack of an outlet. Usually I exercise, but lately... it seems like I have no time. I wonder if it's wise to waste a couple hours a day doing it... I should run at least and get my endorphins going. Hope whoever is reading this is having fun!

A bunch of friends went up to Tahoe this weekend, BASTARDS! They had hella fun up at Kirkwood... sure wish I was there. Too much work... ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home