New school semester
Wow it's been like several months, since I've updated this. Not a lot has changed... except I am now taking..... dun dun DUN.... 2 Graduate Classes.
That's right yours truly is tired of this endless cycle of school!
And now on to more interesting news:
I've rejoined WoW: Burning Crusade! It's pretty sweet... at least for low level or high level characters.
That's right yours truly is tired of this endless cycle of school!
And now on to more interesting news:
I've rejoined WoW: Burning Crusade! It's pretty sweet... at least for low level or high level characters.


1 Comments:
hey Ugg - you makey fun of my Engrish...but what about your's??
"except I am now THE taking..... dun dun DUN.... 2 Graduate Classes."
haha - anyways, hope you aren't too stressed out with the two classes!!
talk to you soon!
By
tw, at 11:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home