Been away for awhile, but I'm back!
Yeah it's been a while since I've last posted. Been really busy with a lot of stuff.
Things I've been doing.
1) I bike to work M/W/F 9 miles (one way), so about 18 miles a day
2) I went mountain biking up in Marin Headlands 2 weekends ago. It was pretty fun, but some of that stuff was pretty damn scary going down. I could feel the rear tire slip out. I had 3 falls and only the last one I got hurt. The other 2 I managed to ditch my bike and land on my feet. And that's with CLIPLESS pedals!! (btw clipless pedals... you actually clip in... yeah i know... wtf!)
3) My youngest brother's graduating school... some of you may know him as my big little brother. Ok... no one reads my journal... so you prolly don't know!
4) Oh man.. have you ppl seen Blood+?!? I can't believe they killed ****!!!!
Things I've been doing.
1) I bike to work M/W/F 9 miles (one way), so about 18 miles a day
2) I went mountain biking up in Marin Headlands 2 weekends ago. It was pretty fun, but some of that stuff was pretty damn scary going down. I could feel the rear tire slip out. I had 3 falls and only the last one I got hurt. The other 2 I managed to ditch my bike and land on my feet. And that's with CLIPLESS pedals!! (btw clipless pedals... you actually clip in... yeah i know... wtf!)
3) My youngest brother's graduating school... some of you may know him as my big little brother. Ok... no one reads my journal... so you prolly don't know!
4) Oh man.. have you ppl seen Blood+?!? I can't believe they killed ****!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home