Turning Wheels for Kids
Turning Wheels for Kids is an organization (http://www.turningwheelsforkids.org/) that buys bikes to give to needy children and teenagers. Volunteers build the bikes, so it's a good way to contribute to the holiday spirit. It's especially good, if you're short on cash (like me).
So being the smart guy that I am... I hang out with some college friends, and drink coffee of all things! Now I'm so wired, I can't fall asleep. Uggh... sometimes I gotta wonder what I'm thinking. Social Coffee drinking... please drink responsibly! Hahahah.
So being the smart guy that I am... I hang out with some college friends, and drink coffee of all things! Now I'm so wired, I can't fall asleep. Uggh... sometimes I gotta wonder what I'm thinking. Social Coffee drinking... please drink responsibly! Hahahah.


1 Comments:
smart move ungalee!! =) nice of you to post something to your blog in so long! see you at home soon!
By
tw, at 4:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home