Hot & Humid in Hong Kong
I know I don't blog too often, but I feel like I need to fill a void in my life with something. Even if no one reads this; at least it will journalize those fleeting moments in my life.
Being here in Hong Kong is a little bittersweet, and it's definitely hard to fly after such an emotional weekend. The world continues to turn... and commitments have been made... One step forward... One day at a time...
The flight here from SFO to Hong Kong took about 13.5 hours, and the food they serve on Cathay Pacific is really good. I had two meals lunch & dinner, and they served a ton of snacks on the way over. Sorry no pics... I was too hungry. Even though I ate every 4 hours with snacks in between, I was still hungry.

When we arrived in HK, we went out to eat. The food here is pretty good, and the Won Ton Mein is almost as good as the stuff in Vancouver.

Posing in front of the WonTon restaurant. From left to right (my oldest sister - Terrina, my youngest brother - Matthieu, my youngest sister - Korrina, and her boyfriend - Benson).

Here we are eating... sorry for the bad angle. I didn't bring a tripod with me, so I had to make do with what was available... a short table and a spoon to prop up the lens. (Left to right: Auntie Pontie, Matthieu, my father, Korrina, Benson, Terrina, and B-Rad).

The view from the hotel is pretty awesome here at night.
The day isn't so good... it's overcast and raining... and still pretty hot & humid.
Being here in Hong Kong is a little bittersweet, and it's definitely hard to fly after such an emotional weekend. The world continues to turn... and commitments have been made... One step forward... One day at a time...
The flight here from SFO to Hong Kong took about 13.5 hours, and the food they serve on Cathay Pacific is really good. I had two meals lunch & dinner, and they served a ton of snacks on the way over. Sorry no pics... I was too hungry. Even though I ate every 4 hours with snacks in between, I was still hungry.

When we arrived in HK, we went out to eat. The food here is pretty good, and the Won Ton Mein is almost as good as the stuff in Vancouver.

Posing in front of the WonTon restaurant. From left to right (my oldest sister - Terrina, my youngest brother - Matthieu, my youngest sister - Korrina, and her boyfriend - Benson).

Here we are eating... sorry for the bad angle. I didn't bring a tripod with me, so I had to make do with what was available... a short table and a spoon to prop up the lens. (Left to right: Auntie Pontie, Matthieu, my father, Korrina, Benson, Terrina, and B-Rad).

The view from the hotel is pretty awesome here at night.
The day isn't so good... it's overcast and raining... and still pretty hot & humid.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home