Crap...
Oh man... I just found out my grade for my 2nd midterm (it was just 3 weeks ago)...
I got a 55/100!! Yikes! Good thing the range is pretty low...
Range Count
90-100 0
80-89 0
70-79 11
60-69 8
50-59 15
40-49 9
30-39 8
20-29 1
10-19 0
0-9 0
Not too sure if I am going to pass this class. If I don't... I am not too sure if I should even continue to go to school. No real motivation, besides trying to get a MS in CmpE to get away from my current job. Tech support is so boring... although I have plenty of other work. Somtimes I feel like work is such a dead end. Meaningless work...
I got a 55/100!! Yikes! Good thing the range is pretty low...
Range Count
90-100 0
80-89 0
70-79 11
60-69 8
50-59 15
40-49 9
30-39 8
20-29 1
10-19 0
0-9 0
Not too sure if I am going to pass this class. If I don't... I am not too sure if I should even continue to go to school. No real motivation, besides trying to get a MS in CmpE to get away from my current job. Tech support is so boring... although I have plenty of other work. Somtimes I feel like work is such a dead end. Meaningless work...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home